The following is taken from The History of Horsham by Craven.
By 1890 a Mission Church and Sunday School, sponsored by the Prospectville Reformed Church, were meeting in the old Horsham School at Homestead Lane and Horsham Road. In 1914 a Sunday School program, sponsored by the Hatboro Methodist Episcopal Church was meeting in the Horsham Fire Hall. Members of both congregations felt that a non-denominational church would best suit the needs of the community, and in 1921, the Grace Union Chapel of Horsham was organized. In the same year, the congregation which was the nucleus of the present Grace Presbyterian Church was formed, and occupied the new chapel when it was completed in 1928.
Numerous additions have been made to the original building. The bell, now in the steeple, was the bell from the old Babylon School. It was donated by the directors of the Horsham Township Schools.