In 1958, land on the east side of Easton Road was released by the Naval Air Station for use by the U.S. Army as a Reserve Center. On May 16, 1960 the new building was dedicated and named the "Horsham Memorial U.S. Army Reserve Center".
The property served as a reserve and mobilization center for Army reservists and was used for drill activities on various weekends throughout the year.
BRAC 2005 closes the Horsham Memorial Army Reserve Center on Easton Road in Horsham Township. A military enclave consisting of the relocated Army Reserve units and the 111th Air National Guard and the 270th Engineers will remain in Horsham Township on the former U.S. Air Force Reserve Center located near the intersection of County Line and Easton Roads. The units at the Horsham Memorial US Army Reserve Center will also be located on the military enclave. The name of the new installation will be "Horsham Air Guard Station".
The Horsham facility consists of a single two story brick faced training building and a separate brick faced maintenance building originally constructed in 1959. The training building is 25,041 gross square feet and the maintenance building is 3,710 gross square feet.
The HLRA completed the facility Reuse Plan and submitted to HUD for approval on July 2, 2007. Supplemental information was requested of the HLRA by HUD and HUD accepted Hatboro-Horsham School District Reuse Plan on October 31, 2007.