Keith Valley Road, which currently extends north from Horsham Road to County Line Road, was originally a path connecting Sir William Keith's Fountain Low (
The path probably followed the current road to where it intersects with Governor Road. Governor Road was one of the earliest roads in Horsam and exists today only as a dirt road.
The bridge over Park Creek just next to the intersection with Governor Road, was built in 1907 so that its probably when the path was transformed into a road.
FROM THE 1996-2001 PENNSYLVANIA HISTORIC BRIDGE SURVEY:
The 2-span, 78'-long, 28'-wide stone arch bridge is laid up in random coursed ashlar. It has matched ring stones. The parapets finished with stones set in a crenellated pattern date from 1941 when the bridge was widened with a reinforced concrete arch extension to the downstream side. The stone arch intrados has been shotcreted. The bridge is an altered example of a type and design that is common in the county, and it is not historically or technologically significant. (49)