meta
;
photo of barnyard sale sign
photo of barnyard sale sign

Golden Ball Tavern

Golden Ball Tavern

The Golden Ball Tavern, located in the village of Davis Grove, was built about 1787, and served as an Inn and assembly hall until 1857. Thereafter, it was used as a private dwelling. It has been demolished and the Davis Grove absorbed by the<658> Willow Grove Naval Air Station.. (39)

}



Support the Future of Horsham's History!

Horsham Preservation and Historical Association (HPHA)
900 Governor Road
Horsham, PA 19044 USA
© 2000- Horsham Preservation and Historical Association
A Community Benefit Organization

Horsham Preservation and Historical Association (HPHA)
900 Governor Road
Horsham, PA 19044 USA
© 2000- Horsham Preservation and Historical Association
We are A Community Benefit Organization
Horsham Preservation and Historical Association Logo

v1.0.1.3
215-343-0659 | Email


Web accelerated by IISpeed - Page Speed optimization by Google for Microsoft IIS and ASP.NET