Davis Grove Road today is a short road of 1.2 miles from Horsham Road on the western end to Babylon Road on its eastern end. It parallels Horsham Road for about 3/4 of its length.
The road was originally built in 1735 as a private road by the Kenderdines to offer access to their mill - but not sure which part of the road existed since the current bridge over Park Creek was built in 1911 - was there an earlier bridge? Did it connect to what would become Babylon Road or maybe the southern part of what would become Keith Valley Road? Horsham Road was being laid out at the same time, in 1735. (39)
The bridge over Park Creek was built in 1911 and rehabbed in 1980.(50)